- Five 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet ports
- Complies with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX Ethernet standards
- Supports auto MDI/MDI-X function
- Hardware-based 10/100Mbps, half / full duplex , flow control and auto-negotiation
- Features Store-and-Forward mode with wire-speed filtering and forwarding rates
- IEEE 802.3x flow control for full duplex operation and back pressure for half duplex operation
- Integrated address look-up engine, supporting 2K absolute MAC addresses
- Handles up to 1536bytes packet
- Automatic address learning and address aging
- Supports CSMA/CD protocol
- Made of metal, desktop size and wall-mount design
- LED indicators for system power, per port Link / Act
- 5V DC, 1A external power adapter
- One power on/off button for energy saving
- FCC, CE Class B compliant
High-speed 10/100Mbps Workgroup Switch
PLANET Fast Ethernet Switch FSD-503 provides business and home users with a cost-effective integrated system of small-office / home-office networking. It is with compact-sized metal case design and just right for the network of 10 to 50 users.
Stable Fast Ethernet Switch Performance
The FSD-503 also supports Store-and-Forward forwarding scheme to ensure low latency and high data integrity. The high performance throughput (filtering / forwarding rate: 14,880 packets per second in 10Mbps, and 148,800 packets per second in 100Mbps) and built-in packet buffer help the FSD-503 to boost bandwidth, eliminate unnecessary traffic, and relieve congestion on your critical server path. With an intelligent address recognition algorithm, the FSD-503 could recognize up to a 2K different MAC addresses and provide 1Gbps switching capacity, which makes the FSD-503 the best in wire-speed packet transfer performance without risk of packet loss.
Flexible Desktop Size Design
The FSD-503 is a fancy-shaped standard metal model that nicely fits in a space-limited environment. With concepts of "easy to install and use", "compact sized design", and "simple troubleshooting", the FSD-503 provides cost-conscious business and home users with a flexible yet cost-effective SOHO / Home networking.
Power Energy Saving
With one power ON/OFF button designed on the rear panel of the FSD-503, it can help users to reduce unnecessary power energy loss while the FSD-503 operation is OFF.
Plug & Play and Easy Installation
All RJ-45 copper interfaces in the FSD-503 support 10/100Mbps auto-negotiation for optimal speed detection through RJ-45 Category 5/5e cables. Supporting standard for auto-MDI/MDI-X can detect the type of connection to any Ethernet device without requiring special straight-through or crossover cables. The Flow Control function allows the FSD-503 to support routers and servers for direct connection to this switch with fast and reliable data transfer.
SHIPPING COST :
RM 7 PER 1pcs
RM 0 PER 4pcs & ABOVE